  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How to create an own mission?

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:CAEBIOGHPFFJALB...mts.com... (...) I personally find it not nice to answer a question for basic help with a link to where I can _buy_ that information. If I were in your place I would (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Save up to 40% on select LEGO at TCS

At The Construction Site, we've got Incredible Special Savings on selected LEGO--up to 40% off original prices! (while supplies last) If you'd like to purchase any of these sets: -stop by our store in Waltham, MA, or -give us a call at (781) (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Uh-huh. You have a link for that, John? I thought not...There is no proof to support any such allegations. That lack of proof is the very issue under discussion. The president spoke in terms of dead certainties and has come up empty-handed. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Link to great sale at KBkids (+other sets)

(...) Thanks for posting this. I ordered 5 of each, for just $161.60. I guess I could have ordered more of the 6441's, but I mainly want to part those out except for a couple of pieces, and I'm not sure how "popular" those pieces I don't want will (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How old are you?

(...) At 08:37 22-12-1999 -0700, you wrote: (...) I'm 31. Had LEGO Basic System sets since I was 5 years old until I was 12-14. Only recently (3 years) had contact with the LEGO Technic through my son. He's 9 years old, now. Then, this year, I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Chain link fence/fence ideas.

Both of those are good ideas. I was kind of hoping of making something that a tank/truck could "bust through". The net would be better for that, but the grill looks a bit better. I also thought of using a bunch of these: (URL) I don't know how you'd (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.build)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: building castles

(...) Depending on how you see the colours the walls are going to be grey (using lots of starwars, current castle) tan (using Egypt adventurers, some SW stuff) or white (Big Spaceport sets on special, basic sets). The roof choices are Red (Dacta (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Forestry Harvesting Equipment

I found a link the other day somewhere (can't remember how) to somebody who had built some really incredible farm implementation (Combine, articulated 4WD Tractor). It was really, really nice looking stuff. I'm just wondering, anyone know if (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Parts with lengths

(...) Just in case, the source code for lsynth is here. (URL) the CVS Repository link for instructions on how to fetch it all, or follow the Browse CVS link if you only want to examine it. Have fun, Don (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How to get non-circular movements?

"Joe Strout" <joe@strout.net> wrote in message news:I2x55x.Dt6@lugnet.com... (...) to my (...) this (...) some multiple joins allow to create what you want there are many examples how to create sophisticated moves using joined vectors (for me they (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: Update to Toradoch Site + Link

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes: <snip> (...) I think that it is nice to have someone ask before linking to your site, but it is not necessary. I keep an eye on who is referring traffic to my site in any event so it's no big deal. I haven't had (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  How to make custom parts?

First I'd like to say sorry for asking the question you guys probably get asked more often then you like. I searched and found a thread on it but the link to the FAQ at ldraw.org was bad. So my question is, does any one have a good link to an FAQ (...) (20 years ago, 27-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: 3 segments hexapod

Hi Sigurd, I am always intrigued by walkers, and this one has particularly intersting features. Is it completely auto walking, I mean if you feed it air, it walks? How long does it take per step, and how long per cycle? What is the gait it uses? (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) I must remind the reader that no credible link has been shown to exist between Al-qaeda and Saddam Hussein, so any references to "{1,000s of AMERICANS} who died on {OUR} soil" are irrelevant to the issue of Dubya's decision to send thousands (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: how to use RCX under linux?

(...) Did you really try to find the answer yourself before asking here? Entering "ris 2.0 linux" into google gave me this link: Lego Mindstorm with Linux Mini-HOWTO www.ibiblio.org/pub/...OWTO/mini/ other-formats/html_s.../Lego.html If you are (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How many licks DOES it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?

Broken link? "Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3F21AE2D.100040...ail.net... (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: How to convert 3ds to dat?

(...) You can try 3DWin. I think it supports 3DS. The link to it is listed in the Software Downloads database on ldraw.org -Orion (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: L3PLiTE?

(...) It should be not only flexible, but also generic ! by this I mean, don't assign relations with actual parts to define the connection types. Try to define the physical/mechanical property, and not particularities in some uses. (...) So these (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  Re: link labels

Todd: (...) Yes. Mozilla does. I'm 99% sure that Eudora does as well. I'm quite sure that there are many others. Since I do not run Microsoft products, I have no idea what they do. (...) The relevant RFC is RFC1738 in the appendix. Alas, most people (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

  RE: Re: Cool link

I am also impressed by the site. I very much enjoy the effort expended to document the work with a variety of prepared computer-graphics, photos, screen-shots and excellent technical explanations of the both the overview of the current (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.047)

More:  Next Page >>