 Robotics / 17820
Re: how to use RCX under linux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 13:33:54 GMT

On Monday 06 May 2002 15:10, you wrote:
Is there a good guide on how to use my RIS 2.0 under linux?
Did you really try to find the answer yourself before asking here?

Entering "ris 2.0 linux" into google gave me this link:
Lego Mindstorm with Linux Mini-HOWTO
www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/ other-formats/html_single/Lego.html

If you are having problems with the fact, that your rcx2.0 uses a usb tower,
you might try "usb tower linux" in google.

Ciao,
  Till