 Technic / 13071
Re: How to get non-circular movements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:05:12 GMT

"Joe Strout" <joe@strout.net> wrote in message news:I2x55x.Dt6@lugnet.com...
OK, three links to a geometry program, but nothing immediately applicable • to my
question at any of them, as far as I can see.  Could you elaborate on how • this
applies?

some multiple joins allow to create what you want

there are many examples how to create sophisticated moves
using joined vectors (for me they can be replaced with beams or liftarms)
sorry about this is not a simple way (nor straight way)

the most important link was cinderella.de
where you can download demo ver of cinderella
and try on your own
i thought it could help design moves you wanted

br
pixel