  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 10152 Update

(...) That's a fair assertion. Being somebody who collects sets to build them, I don't have the mindset that "limited quantities" = "collectible". Again, though, at the time that was written, that was accurate. (...) At the risk of belaboring a (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Announcing Bill & Doug's Second Space Auction

Announcing Bill & Doug's Second Space Auction Or: Bill and Doug's 10 Excellent Adve^H^H^Huction. This is the second of Bill's spring/summer sets auctions. Many marvels from the depths of old stores, as well as used sets put back together will be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: SCAB's !!! THE TRUTH!

(...) Wow, what can I say? Sure, I KNOW, it looks like I'm busted! Those picture of me... and the fact that it is totally obvious my earlier pics were a copy of HIS set up! Frankly I was just going to take the blame, just to let this all end.... A (...) (19 years ago, 7-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: It can never end can it

(...) Hi all who read this and also to Jamie... First of all, I don't want Jamie (or others) to take this the wrong way, because my intention is not to hurt but to help. I am friends with Jamie and I occassionaly chat to him, unfortunately most of (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.people.support, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) Thanks Rick I hope this will begin to answer your question (kinda long acutally - scroll to the bottom if you want to see the sets that I think should inspire most castle creators): Working on my storyline, I knew that I wanted to make (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

Richard Franks wrote in message ... (...) has (...) Ooh, even before I got better, I would never have supported this... (...) otherwise (...) sponsered (...) any (...) I used to have this opinion. My feeling now is that anything worthwhile that the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Pics from the weekend!

(...) What great pictures! When I saw these, I was inspired to do a little building myself. I didn't have enough grey to do anything big, so I started working in white brick. Before I knew it, I had an Ivory Tower (two of them, actually) which made (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(This review will join the others on my web page soon...but for now...here it is) Number/Name: 6095 Royal Joust (Tesouro Guardado, Torneo Real, Joute Royale) Theme: Castle/Knight's Kingdom Pieces: 99 (3 minifigs) MSRP: US $19.99 Rating (Model): 6/10 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Brickshelf and films

A small hello from the bandwidth-eaters! For some time now, a new group of LEGO users has been rising, using the bricks and minifigs in completely new ways. We're talking about stop-motion animation here, and the hobby is thriving. Just look at the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.publish)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Community Events Information (Was:BricksWest 2003 Event Coordinator's Report)

(...) OK...let me give you the nutshell version here. I am not a spokesman for the attendees of the event, just another enthusiast participant sharing my personal thoughts. I will stress that none of us are under any type of confidentiality (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

Yesterday I downloaded legOS 0.2.5 and peeked at the code. Btw. README is not up to date. For last two month I was working with a friend of mine on a transport protocol implemented on top of LNP for the transmission of packets of unlimited size and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

Its not often that I get to respond to thread before its burned out so here is my two cents... and excuse me if it gets too philosophical. Lego railroading is a huge "tent" with room for people of many interests. Some are collectors, some are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) <snippage> (...) I agree with you on this, Frank. I favor catagorization also. Your term, Interactive Fiction is a nice one, possibly a broad catagory that includes many other sub-types of games. Role Playing Games traditionally are those that (...) (22 years ago, 26-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: "The Constitution is what the judges say it is"

(...) That's a gross overstatement, and a pretty glib generalization. influence, perhaps; but political *power* must be negotiated. And you don't think this happens in Britain? Please. You just don't talk about it quite the same way, in part because (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Milwaukee Road GP20 locomotive

(3 URLs) Full Gallery> Here's a little number (GP20 to be specific) that I debuted at NMRA 2007. It is based on the Milwaukee Road GP20 conversions. The model flew below the radar of most attending NMRA, blending in well into the background. But it (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Brickfest Loot

I took a few pictures of my loot, here they are: (URL) on the pictures: gift: Someone (Kevin?) had a bunch of these bags and was giving them away. Since I neglected to get one of these sets, and didn't get by the outlet store when they had them, I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  LEGO Writing System Pens

I got my first pen a little over a week ago, and I just received two more today. These pens are neat. The pens come with a bunch of elements which aren't exactly normal LEGO brick size, but do have a stud on top, and fit on top of a stud. They also (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.reviews)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Tax relief?

Alright, time for me to stop defending this administration and to voice my opposition. It looks like tax relief is finally going to be passed, and from the looks of it there will be some tax relief across all brackets. Those are the good things, I (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Yea. It is sad. But it is also a reason to try and step up support. They are really one of the few companies that are trying to get it right, rather than just pandering to us and (more strongly) our children. And by us, I don't mean AFOLs, but (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

My previous towns have been pretty heavily juniorized (often with only 6 or 8 studs of depth on the buildings!). (URL) have encountered some of the same problems with un-juniorizing. As far as the problem with mixing juniorized and non-juniorized (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

More:  Next Page >>