  Search Results: honda
 Results 201 – 220 of 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Quality issue - update

(...) First, what ABS can allow moulding to is different than what the company targets. Precision costs money. Decrease the tolerance, and you increase the cost, because more rejects are made. Also, the mold tolerance is different than the part (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, lugnet.general, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: 60% off Sith&Pod

Update - I dropped by the south Superstore on the way home last night. There were no "TIE+Y+Snow"s, but there were thirteen "Sith&Pods"s. The Sith&Pods were priced @ $23.73 each drawn in hand that the 25% off was already applied... :-( I asked the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: TLC/TLG about to supress fan created films?

I think people are missing a few key points in this discussion. Consider your average movie or television show... some of the comments made in this thread have suggested that you can't use a company's product in a movie without express permission. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.lego.direct)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Latest Larger Layout (was Re: Get-together last Sunday)

(...) Alright, here it is with some "terrain" filled in. (URL) lower right is the town, the upper left is a monorail station. Here's a closeup of the mountain and switching yard. (URL) notice that the mountain has three parallel tracks entering from (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  February Sale Now 15%~50% OFF

Still more price reductions for my February Sale. 15%~30% Off ALL Sets The following NEW FACTORY SEALED sets are the lowest priced sets list on Bricklink at the time of this posting: 4019 Aeroplane: (URL) All That Drives Bucket: (URL) American Flag: (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: The Jamocklaquat

Hello, I planned to respond to all of these messages when I get the final photoshoot completed. (I'm working on that now) But I gotta just respond to this one quick and then I promise to come back to the other compliments. Jama has an unussual name. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

(...) Hi All, I hope you don't mind me throwing in my experiences here. We (NELUG) were in much the same position about 1.5 years ago - do we build some tables as per a LEGO standard, or buy some. We ended up building ours, and I'll give some of my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Going to DC, where to stay?

(...) In checking, the Greenburg event is actually the 18th, and we will be there this weekend (10-12) I may have to consider a 2nd trip just for the show (again, Woodbridge is only 5 hrs driving time). Wife is working that weekend, so I am sure I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Miami Auto Show opens...first major American show!

The second major international auto show and the first major American international auto show has kicked off in sunny Miami. The South Florida/Miami International Auto Show, which was introduced in 1970 (when the only other auto shows were in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Two Completed - Left Arm and More!

!!!Dr. Snead!!! (...) Cool, you saw the head .mpg (!!!) When I work with gears the goal is to not only provide enough touque, but the movement has gotta be just fast enough so that when you look at the articulation, it doesn't put you to sleep (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: micro motor jam

(...) Yeah, I think they should be called planetary gears too, but I am just about as sure as you are... The gears are supposed to move in a certain fashion, but their fit is so loose that it is easy for the teeth of the gears to step on top of each (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Spider Tank

(...) I like 'em! They've got a lot of strength for the size, and the technic holes in the side make snot-ting easier. I just wish they had three axes of rotation, I wouldn't have thought that would be hard to accomplish. (...) They could maybe (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Sale at The Vault (plus a new email address)

I have a new email address - mattchiles@gorge.net. If you have sent anything to my old address since Friday the 19th, I haven't got it. :( So this email is to let you know about the new address, and as long as I have your attention, how about a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  TCLTC ILTCO show at the NMRA in Philly wrap up

(URL) Well, it has been 2 weeks since the BIG EVENT and so I thought I'd record some thoughts before I forgot everything. (Pics of our stuff from the show (URL) HERE>) Ross and I finally left MN at about 9pm on July 4th and drove straight thru. We (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) I don't understand why more attention isn't focused on this issue. A few Firestone's wreak some SUVs and you're got a major crisis, but those same SUVs are a major hazard to normal vehicles and there seems to be far less concern about that. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Special Deals at The Vault

It is time for a couple of special offers on The Vault since I don't have anything new this month. Through the end of January, for every $50 of purchases receive a free Shell set (2535 to 2544, your choice). And if you spend more than $300 I'll (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: Fan Thank You Letter

(...) Taken from an e-mail sent to me a few months back: --- Subject: FW: Stella Awards In 1994, a New Mexico jury awarded $ 2.9 million U.S. in damages to 81-year-old Stella Liebeck who suffered third-degree burns to her legs, groin and buttocks (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

"John Aronson" <kryogen@mailcity.com> wrote in message news:Gvr5Ju.21E@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) and (...) Roland (...) Holy Moly this is an old thread. I love it when these get revived out of the blue. The funny thing is I've actually drifted (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.space)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2

Time for more new items at The Vault. Colorline Trucks are back, along with some Space Port, Artic, Adventurer, Town, Pirate, Train and more. Check www.insidethevault.com for details on the available sets, and just send email to mattchiles@gorge.net (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 1.000)

  Paris Auto Show kicks off season!

Mondial de L'Automobile in Paris has kicks off 30 September, but the press intros began today. Paris kicks off the 2001 Auto Show season. Here are some highlights: Ferrari F550 brachetta (US sales uncertain at this time) (URL) Dolbo (not for US (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 1.000)

More:  Next Page >>