  Search Results: honda
 Results 21 – 40 of about 250.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SUVs (was Re: What age does buying lego become embarrassing?)

(...) I don't have any fatality rates, but I do know that if a small child is hit by a truck, his chances of survival versus being hit by a car are almost three times greater. I completely forgot the reason, it has to be with the truck taking the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Anybody out there?

(...) That's got to be handy....lol...I wish there was a place like Construction site around here (hmmm....as I ponder the business possibilities = ) (...) AHHH....priorities.....l...bricks before brews = ) (tough choice although stout wins out, on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

honda
(score: 0.824)

  Re: Motor and Generator

I have used two motors connected via cable as part of a limited slip differential in my Honda NSX model (rear wheels). Basically, each wheel has a motor connected to it, and when one wheel turns, the other wheel wants to turn too. But since a (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 0.822)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive

(...) I don't understand why more attention isn't focused on this issue. A few Firestone's wreak some SUVs and you're got a major crisis, but those same SUVs are a major hazard to normal vehicles and there seems to be far less concern about that. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

honda
(score: 0.819)

  Paris Auto Show kicks off season!

Mondial de L'Automobile in Paris has kicks off 30 September, but the press intros began today. Paris kicks off the 2001 Auto Show season. Here are some highlights: Ferrari F550 brachetta (US sales uncertain at this time) (URL) Dolbo (not for US (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 0.817)

  Re: after action report

(...) Good to hear - remember your family is more important than any amount of LEGO. Spend time with them rather than us whenver they want to. That said, have you mentioned the Feb.17&18 2001 Calgary show? I was thinking that if you couldn't make (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.817)

  Honda / Technic promotion

A promotional model of the Honda Asimo robot is to be available in Japan soon. (URL) to Hiroumi Fujimi for the info, who states it will be available "1/4/2001", by which I think he means this week and not 1st April. Huw (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.816)

  Miami Auto Show opens...first major American show!

The second major international auto show and the first major American international auto show has kicked off in sunny Miami. The South Florida/Miami International Auto Show, which was introduced in 1970 (when the only other auto shows were in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 0.816)

  Supertrain 2001 (was Re: Making up our collective minds...)

(...) Well it's at "The Big 4 Building in Stampede Park" and they mention that "we may have to place pillars within or adjacent to your display" and that no propane or internal combustion during the show, so I think that there's a lot of room. I was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.815)

  Jury wanted !

Hey guys, please have a look at my latest (and one of the first since the dark ages) MOC. I tried to make a Honda GoldWing (check my homepage at (URL) to see why) at the scale of the LEGOland parks, so 1:20-ish. It's at (URL) and on my homepage. Oh, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build)

honda
(score: 0.815)

  Latest Larger Layout (was Re: Get-together last Sunday)

(...) Alright, here it is with some "terrain" filled in. (URL) lower right is the town, the upper left is a monorail station. Here's a closeup of the mountain and switching yard. (URL) notice that the mountain has three parallel tracks entering from (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

honda
(score: 0.814)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

(...) $2,015 (...) real (...) Ahh, you just need to find some sleepy sucker on the highway like I did... If you try this, I'd reccomend filling the back with pillows or something though... I was going to do the charity thing also, oh well, I got (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

honda
(score: 0.814)

  Re: 60% off Sith&Pod

Update - I dropped by the south Superstore on the way home last night. There were no "TIE+Y+Snow"s, but there were thirteen "Sith&Pods"s. The Sith&Pods were priced @ $23.73 each drawn in hand that the 25% off was already applied... :-( I asked the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

(...) Hi, A Japanese Technic fan got Asimo today(4/Jan) and posted a few images to my guestbook.(But almost written in Japanese character :) (URL) set seems to contain brandnew 1x3 liftarm(4pcs). OSAMU (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.jp)

honda
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

Huw Millington wrote in <G6oM3w.3pG@lugnet.com> (...) Yes, another Japanese fan said 1x3 liftarms are included in 5218 and 5222. But they are lightgray colored. Ashimo's are white :) OSAMU (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.812)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

OSAMU <osamu@nop.or.jp> wrote in message news:G6nBM2.23J@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Yes, they are pretty new, but I believe they also appear in one of the 52xx technic 'power packs' Huw (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

(...) Hi all! #1237 is available on 4 January 2001 This set is not for sale. Set will be distributed to customer for promotion in the Honda shop. Hiroumi (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.811)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

(...) Can you get some for us ? Thanks. Rene (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.811)

  Re: vision command idea...

Another problem with all wheel steering is the problem of "switch over." Honda had a prototype of an all wheel steering car which used the mechanism of turning the wheels in opposite directions at slow speeds for improved turning radius and turning (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

honda
(score: 0.810)

  SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there

(...) Well the deadline (to commit) is tomorrow, and with it being the largest model train show in Canada, if felt strongly enough that there should be a LEGO presence there that I have committed myself to attending and putting on a display on my (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org)

honda
(score: 0.810)

More:  Next Page >>