 Promotional / 663
Re: Honda / Technic promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 08:58:29 GMT

OSAMU <osamu@nop.or.jp> wrote in message news:G6nBM2.23J@lugnet.com...

A Japanese Technic fan got Asimo today(4/Jan) and posted a few images to • my
guestbook.(But almost written in Japanese character :)

http://www.osamu.nop.or.jp/cgi-bin3/bbs.cgi?thread=5179

This set seems to contain brandnew 1x3 liftarm(4pcs).

Yes, they are pretty new, but I believe they also appear in one of the 52xx
technic 'power packs'

Huw