 Promotional / 690
Re: Honda / Technic promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:01:03 GMT

All,

I got alot of requests for these sets and sold out very quickly. Since
then I have recieved more stock so if you were looking and could not
find it, please revisit the link I emailed you.

Regards,

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com

Chris Barker wrote:

Hi all,

Contact me if you are interested in these.  Since this is not a
marketplace group, I don't want to say directly...

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com

Huw Millington wrote:

A promotional model of the Honda Asimo robot is to be available in Japan
soon.

http://www.honda.co.jp/OPEN21/lego/index.html

Thanks to Hiroumi Fujimi for the info, who states it will be available
"1/4/2001", by which I think he means this week and not 1st April.

Huw