  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 681 – 700 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: OT - did Lugnet just eat/lose al the .robotic threads?

(...) What all groups got damaged? It seems like I have to reset things in Outlook Express in the damaged groups (though maybe if I didn't reset them right after the damage, now that the restore has happened they're ok). Thanks Frank (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.205)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Start at market.jambalaya and read the charter. if that doesn't help, read all the posts, there's still less than 200. Followup to market.jambalaya if still confused. (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

help, followup
(score: 3.203)

  Re: NEW! - Handyboard Hard-to-Get Parts Kit!

Looks like I should post the prices again, the total for all parts is around 33$ or so... You may order via email, mail, fax, or phone. To order via Phone call 919 481 3170, 9AM-10AM. Otherwise FAX 919 481 3170 (the fax used to be on a voice/data (...) (29 years ago, 15-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

express, set
(score: 3.201)

  WM after xmas Lego clearances

I did a quick stop into the local WM and compiled a list of what this store is clearancing (after christmas). This list may or may not apply to your WM depending on what part of the country you are in, what size store it is and other imponderable (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.198)

  [faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]

(...) Here's my attempt at a more understandable answer: Subject: How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 1 Revision: Jacob Sparre Andersen, 1999-05-06 Revision: Jeremy Sproat, 1999-05-10 Revision: Robert (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

help, header
(score: 3.197)

  Re: Quickcam - Sharp LCD - Help

(...) There isn't a whole lot of RAM and clock cycles to deal with video on the 68HC11. A more reasonable solution would be to use a wireless transmitter to send video signals to a receiver that interfaces to a TV or some other host computer with (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.195)

  Re: OMR Newsgroups for submission?

(...) Good point. (...) Sounds good. So where would this list be stored? Would it be stored on Lugnet and linked to by the newsgroup resources? Would it be stored on ldraw.org and linked to by the OMR itself? I think the more appropriate place is (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, header
(score: 3.195)

  Re: NO auction updates in non-auction groups (was: Re: FA : Soccers sets + much much more)

(...) It just so happens (any funny how it happens! :-) that someone earlier today posted a legit URL on eBay to lugnet.general: (URL) of course, the .off-topic.test group is also valid for testing out URL line wrapping issues, even for actual (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, followup
(score: 3.191)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.11e724efed7...net.com... (...) Burundi, (...) to a (...) are (...) I think this was not specific to any Armenian being. I can't remember anything about any minority living in Turkey (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.189)

  Re: I'm just wasting time

(...) For the AT-ST, I recommend some springs attached to the legs to help support the load. It works surprisingly well. You may want to try antialiasing the links and header on every page. It'll make the page much more refined. --Bram When I saw (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

help, header
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) An official post requires a certain stationary (aka email address domain) and a particular signature with specific elements in it. Have I understood you correctly? Is this actually documented anywhere? This would seem to suggest that lacking a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, header
(score: 3.184)

  Adapting the LMD18200

Over the weekend I decided to use the LMD18200 H-Bridge devices for a larger robot I am building. What I did was simply remove the L293 chip and replace it with a 16pin header and some rainbow ribbon cable. Before you decide this is for you, here (...) (28 years ago, 3-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

set, header
(score: 3.181)

  Re: My first own part

Great job! I can't comment on the choice of colors, but your part construction is good, and you even used the torso subpart. Welcome aboard. To submit your part for voting, reference the following text of Authors.txt (I forget where it's located, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, header
(score: 3.181)

  Re: Help ! (please)

(...) Oops, whatever character was in there caused the news server to do funny things too. I've forgotten what it was I wrote now, but the gist was is there something weird in the header of these files? :: paul [1] I should be using Image::Size but (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

help, header
(score: 3.173)

  Scan of current S@H catalog

My scanner seems to be on the fritz due to driver issues, and the install CD has went on a walkabout... don't ask. ;-) Anyway, I have a good supply of the most current S@H catalog and I am going to try auctioning them off on eBay the way we've been (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

help, followup
(score: 3.172)

  Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil? (Was Re: POV-RAY orange color (0)

(...) Does the scientific method help me to understand the rules of baseball? A kind of apples and oranges situation, as it is with God and science. You can't define something that is BY DEFINITION undefinable. Try expressing 22/7 as a decimal (I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.172)

  Using 12V supply with Exp Board (2nd posting)

Hi all, This is a second posting of the question I posted up several days ago. So I apologize in advance for any inconvenience if you've already got my first posting. Anyways, I am currently using the 9.6V supply voltage on the HB and hoping to step (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.171)

  read this, then fight about it!

bill of no rights The following was written by State Representative Mitchell Kaye from Cobb County, GA. We, the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid any more riots, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.170)

  Using separate motor power source with Expansion board

Hi all, I have just modified my handy board to work with a 12V motor power source without doing much modification to the Expansion board. If anyone is interested in doing the same, just follow the directions listed below. 1. Follow the direction on (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.170)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) I (...) Yes you're right that we all inevitably get influenced by our prior beliefs. We also all have our own ideas about what counts as reasonable - and in most cases we'd be hard put to explain why we draw the line where we do. I *think* the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.169)

More:  Next Page >>