 FAQ / 575
574  |  576
Subject:
[faq FAQ How do I format an entry in the Lugnet FAQ?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Robert Munafo wrote:
[...] I had to read through the "format" answer
http://www.lugnet.com/news/raw.cgi?lugnet.faq:431
three or four times before I could understand [...]

You want to re-write the answer?  :-,

Here's my attempt at a more understandable answer: