  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 61 – 80 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  what is this folow up thingy?

Hi When I first try to reply to a message in lugnet.announce, an error showed up saying "...blah blah must follow-up to another group" I searched the help of outlook express for this but has no clue about "following-up" Could anyone help? Selçuk (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.718)

  RTL and Outlook Express

No matter what I've tried everytime I try to use RTL it defaults to the Lugnet section on my Outlook Express. Obviously it's NOT there. What am I doing wrong? Need help real bad here, please.... ;( (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.716)

  Outlook Express problem

Hi all, Not sure this is the right newsgroup but I hope someone can help me with this. I'm just after installing WinXP Pro after using 98SE for some time. Outlook Express somehow doesn't like my subscription to lugnet. Every day all groups are gone (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.715)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

Please e-mail me... corkycarcanague@hotmail.com I need lotsa help here. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.715)

  Re: IMAP vs MAPI

(...) Yep, that's what I meant, a mail program that I could pull off the web free or shareware. I do have Outlook Express though it doesn't say in the help if it supports IMAP or not. <snip>, thanks!> (...) Hmm, that makes sense too, as I've got a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.713)

  Re: Confusion, help?

What you need to do is look at your newsreader, which by the headers reads Outlook Express, and then reregister yourself as a new identity within the newsreader. You might also need to register yourself as a new user within your Windows operating (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.712)

  Remedy to LDAO 2.1.4 Full Install

I want to really apologize for this mess, I hope I didn't affect *too* many people. The severity and underlying causes of this disaster are going to make me think long and hard about scrapping LDAO, and rewriting it in a better development system. I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.712)

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:33:37 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) Well, I think 10 of those at least are mine. Todd was a great help in getting me sorted. It was neither Lugnet, nor OE that was the problem, it was me! I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.712)

  NNTP Posting Problems

I have been posting to LUGNET for years with Outlook Express but am unable to do so now. Apparently I have done something to my configuration which I can't resolve and now am unable to post (except via the web interface - bleh). The following is the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.710)

  Re: Important message for people connecting via NNTP

Not working for me. Using Outlook Express I get errors 0x800CCC13 and 0x800CCC15, 'Unable to read Winsock reply' and 'Unable to open Windows Socket'. Can anyone help me with this? Thanx, Duq (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.710)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

Dang-fiddle-$#*@!!%&#!@!! I added the new account, news.virgin.net ... It did the download and there were NO newsgroups listed at all. I did it just like you said but nothing is there at all, nada, zip, caput. HELP!! ps... Thanks for replying. you (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.709)

  Re: Webpage

Don't worry. I had already found it a while ago. It is a nice page. Nothing fancy. But I like the idea with the online instructions. By the way. Pic. 15 for the robot is missing. I also use Outlook Express 5 as newsreader. You are welcome to write (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.708)

  Mutilated DAT-file

On April 12th 1999 I've posted a Dat-file to lugnet.cad.dat@lugnet.com with the mail program MS Outlook Express. The subject was: [Newpart] - #2871, Electric Train 9V Motor Decorative Side Somewhere during the process a big chunk of 85 consecutive (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.707)

  Participating in a survey

As a parent of a child that has a userid at lego.com, I got the following message recently (it was HTML but it came to an ID I access with outlook express so all I have for you is text... Here's the problem, the URL that you go to when you click on (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.707)

  Re: pw checking (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G1L15F.K94@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) client (...) if (...) to (...) been (...) reason. (...) follow (...) it (...) Why would it have been a mistake to protect them? IMHO, if anyone can fake a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.706)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

----- ORGINAL MESSAGE ----- I was wondering if this mailing list could mark the "from" as "lego-robotics". It is a very active and useful mailing list. Unfortunately I am deluged with emails. With other mailing lists that are marked I sort the inbox (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.706)

  multiple email accounts

I am generally pretty knowledgeable about such things, but I do not know the answer to the following situation: I would like to have multiple email addresses for specific purposes. My ISP allows for 4 and I can always pick up other addresses from (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.706)

  Re: eudora thread bug

(...) Thank you Jeff, for your time in posting this, I was reading my emails, came across your post, and decided to finish reading and go back to it, then follow the instructions. Then I read Todds post (thanks Todd) clicked on the link and ta da!!! (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.706)

  Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

Hi All, I appologize if this issue has been posted before, but due to the demise of @home, my email recently changed from bhamilto1@home.com to bhamilto1@cox.net. Since this change, I can no longer post to LUGNET via my news reader. I have already (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 6.706)

  Re: how do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook Express 5.0 ?

(...) right, this being off-topic.geek, i'm gonna have to nitpick: not free, but "included in the cost of something I already have". (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 6.417)

More:  Next Page >>