 Administrative / NNTP / 1544
1543  |  1545
Subject:
NNTP Posting Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:13:01 GMT

I have been posting to LUGNET for years with Outlook Express but am unable to do
so now.  Apparently I have done something to my configuration which I can't
resolve and now am unable to post (except via the web interface - bleh).

The following is the message I get from the LUGNET NNTP server when I try and
post:

Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'Re: Getting some
organizational help from the kids', Account: 'news.lugnet.com', Server:
'news.lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 New Users Start Here:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/', Port: 1119, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

Any ideas?

Thanks,