 Administrative / NNTP / 1576
Re: NNTP Posting Problems
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:26:48 GMT

in the OE GUI but I hadn't noticed it until I went looking for it.

Mike

PS:  I am very happy to be posting again!

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

Mike

Message is in Reply To:
  NNTP Posting Problems

I have been posting to LUGNET for years with Outlook Express but am unable to do so now. Apparently I have done something to my configuration which I can't resolve and now am unable to post (except via the web interface - bleh). The following is the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)