  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 61 – 80 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Quick Help

I use Outlook Express 5 as my newsreader, how do I get it to put in the text from posts that I am replying to? For some reason I cant find it in where a sane person would put it. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who cant wait to get Linux on his new PC (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.527)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms in stock

(...) It depends on your email client. Pine offers the option to "reply to From instead of Reply-To" address. Most email clients will also show you the users email address when displaying the message. In some windows based clients (such as Outlook (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.512)

  Re: Submission format for new parts? (Was: Error in 71427.dat)

(...) This is not directed specifically at Jacob. His post just got me interested in how to make it easy to deal with MPDs sent as attachments in e-mail. This is a script that can be inserted in a DOS .BAT file to make it easier to deal with MPD's (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.506)

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

(...) Have you tried commercial Agent 1.5? The multiple servers not being there are still a bitch, but there's an easy workaround. if you start the exe with as starting diurectory, say, Agent_lugnet, instead of Agent, that should allow you to do a (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.487)

  Re: pw checking (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:G1L15F.K94@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) client (...) if (...) to (...) been (...) reason. (...) follow (...) it (...) Why would it have been a mistake to protect them? IMHO, if anyone can fake a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.476)

  Re: Non-web-interface posts

(...) Note that the above quote is what your message looks like from the web interface. I believe (but could be wrong) that the problem is that you don't have Outlook Express set to use plain text for all news posts. My understanding is that Usenet (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.463)

  Re: Need help posting from IE5

(...) James, You say you're using IE5, but then talk about setting up ports & newsgroups. Are you using Outlook Express, or the web interface to post? If you're using Outlook Express, you don't need to specify a password. You do need to make sure (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.448)

  Re: [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe  [DAT]

Alright! A new talent! Your part is well done and complete, congratulations. This part would easily be voted in, so my furthur suggestions are just that, suggestions for improving your "craft" as a part author. First, when posting you parts to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.433)

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

I use Outlook Express as well (v. 4.5), and have no problems. Are you sure that you have your account access set up correctly? Rob (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.429)

  Outlook Express problems

(...) Mike, what you are asking for is a modification to the newsserver in order to work around a bug in Microsoft Outlook Express. That bug -- and I have no idea how or why it manifests itself -- only that most people don't see it, yet several (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.418)

  Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

I was copy pasting URL to Lugnet set database onto my email client when I realized how HANDY it would be if all LEGO set numbers are automatically shown as hotlinks to the lugnet set database! So, you'll be reading a Lugnet posting, and the author (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.412)

  Re: NNTP

(...) Download Forte's Free Agent newsreader. It's completely no-charge for personal use. The only limitations on Free Agent (vs. Agent, the $30 version of the program) is Free Agent doesn't help you out with cross-posted messages (so if someone (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 5.409)

  Since you guys are all computer techs...

I did searches using the search button, I browsed around the webpage for half an hour trying to figure this out, but there is no obvious link anywhere to help me out with this. I've always posted with Outlook Express, I had it configured so I could (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, outlook, express, set
(score: 5.366)

  Re: how do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook Express 5.0 ?

(...) right, this being off-topic.geek, i'm gonna have to nitpick: not free, but "included in the cost of something I already have". (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.347)

  Re: Very Long super ramble...

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) it (...) Suggestion to the web-tv users - if you're adding a short reply to a long message, in that case, you might want to put your reply up at the top of the message, instead of at the bottom, if that's (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.337)

  Re: Unable to connect via NNTP

(...) minutes (...) the (...) I'm now getting errors when I *send* messages too... of the ones I sent yesterday, several took a long time to appear and one never got through at all - I got this message back: Your message has been enqueued and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express, header
(score: 5.325)

  NNTP 'From' field and real-life names

Suggestion: Use the real life name when composing the 'From' field, for e-mail and NNTP news-readers. When a post is read from the web, the poster's real life name is always shown: (URL) when reading from a news reader like Outlook Express, the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express, header
(score: 5.313)

  Small Contribution...

Howdy Folks, I just finish writing the first version of ICD; a small Expect server, that listens for TCP/IP requests on port 2010, and forwards them to IC (Interactive C). Use it to make web, email, and even 2 way paging interfaces to the Handy (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set, header
(score: 5.308)

  how do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook Express 5.0 ?

G'Day I know it's late , for me anyway, but how do I set the "follow-ups to" field using Outlook Express 5.0. (yeah yeah I know , but its free , it mostly works , and its already installed ) Cheers Oliver (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.307)

  Re: Now Accepting Trades for Pneumatic Solenoid Valves

1. Bad boy Dan - This is a trade post cross posted to none trade groups (lugnet.robotics & lugnet.technic). 2. It may appear that I'm actively searching for posts like this, this is not the case. 3. How on earth do I set "follow-ups to" in Outlook (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

outlook, express, set
(score: 5.305)

More:  Next Page >>