  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 501 – 520 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question about mm.C in BrickOS

(...) Michael I was reading through your reply you sent me a while back and I don't understand what that line in the code does and you explaination of it. I don't understand what is meant by pointing behind the block. Any help would be great thanks. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set, header
(score: 3.611)

  Re: Some old Expert Builders Ads

(...) says that the vehicle has "three point tiller suspension". However, from what I can see, this vehicle does not have any suspension at all. Is there something I am missing? (I set followup to lugnet.technic.) Fredrik (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

set, followup
(score: 3.610)

  Re: 2004 Catalog Sighting

Funny thing, I noticed this thread as I was looking for a newsgroup to post this to. Forgive me if this doesn't come up as a followup - the LUGNET posting system doesn't like me for some reason, so I have to do everything by email. Well, here's your (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set, followup
(score: 3.602)

  New Picts, old model: Double Decker Passenger train

Nothing new about this German red double decker passenger train except for some new pictures. (URL) was able to borrow a digital camera and do better than laying the model on its side on a flatbed scanner finally. The double decker train is still in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.598)

  Re: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:HnsoMw.59z@lugnet.com... (...) Det blev visst mest skräp av det försöket - jag blev tvungen att ställa om Outlook Express teckensnitt till "Kyrilliska (ISO)" för att se (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 3.595)

  Re: Extremely cheap 4561 Railway Express

(...) WOW!!!...!!! Can I have your budget for my Lego? Hey! Wait a minute, I helped pay for those thanks to ebay, didn't I?!? :-) Jude I guess I will go play with my only Railroad Express set. ;-( (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 3.591)

  Re: Problemi con il forum

(...) Senza nulla togliere a Lugnet, devo ammettere che forum come Eurobricks, 1000steine e qualche volta quello di Lowlug e FTBT, siano fondamentali per restare aggiornati su quanto accade nel mondo AFOL. Si vedono le anteprime dei set, ci sono (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

outlook, express, set
(score: 3.590)

  FA (eBay): More parts from 4561 9v Train Set

More from a 4561 Railway Express set: $9.99 - LEGO® 9v Trains - Curved Track (16 pcs) Sixteen pieces is the equivalent of two 4520's -- a full circle of brand new 9v curved track taken from a LEGO® 4561 Railway Express set. (URL) - LEGO® 9v Train (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.586)

  Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Doom

(...) I set Followup-To: lugnet.off-topic.geek on this post... (...) No matter how good M$S@H may turn out to be, it will still be powered by M$ and not by LEGO, if the press release is accurate. BTW: (URL) 2) LEGO licensed the ability to use (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

set, followup
(score: 3.585)

  Brad's talk

Here is a rough transcription from Brad's talk at LegoWorld 2003 on Saturday evening. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get net access (we're dialed in from the ldraw.org booth on the show floor at last... long story, the fast connection did not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld) !!

help, express, set
(score: 3.584)

  hb basic questions.

Well this is my first post and my first look at the handy board. I have a couple of basic questions, sorry if this is maybe asking for the obvious but I didn't find answers to these on the web nor in the archive. Anyway thanks already for all and (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, header
(score: 3.582)

  help with train set 7720

All, I have an old set #7720 and the battery box car and engine have died. Does anybody have one I can buy, trade or know of a place that might repair mine? Thanks, Brian (26 years ago, 13-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.579)

  Re: New e-mail address for Frank Filz

(...) Do you mean in general, or have you noticed this weekend the worst swamping ever? Worms, *blasterus vermi* in particular. I think Verisign, the top-level administator of .net and .com, with their infamous withdrawal from the DNS and SMTP (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.people)

outlook, express
(score: 3.578)

  write files2

thx for your answers. let me specify the problem better: the rcx is always connected with the PC. now i have a lightsensor and i want to save the results of the lightsensor every 2 seconds to my log.txt file ;) What is the best and easyiest way to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

outlook, express
(score: 3.577)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HoyvDq.E0p@lugnet.com... (...) keeps (...) "approval" (...) Man, that'd be a great idea! Then my inbox wouldn't fill up with those dang authentication emails! Todd, can we do something like (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express
(score: 3.575)

  FA (eBay): 4561 Railway Express Cars, Track, Parts, Etc.

Buy only what you want from the 4561 Railway Express set, all sealed in original polybags and brand new: Item #312616231: New! LEGO® 4561 Express Passenger Car, MISP (URL) #312618246: New! LEGO® 4561 Express Auto Transporter MISP (URL) #312620660: (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.574)

  Re: Netiquette

Kevin, I can use the same arguments about chronology for top posting...but the MAIN ADVANTAGE to top posting allows the email to be previewed and/or read without having to open the entire email...or at least it does this for those of us that use an (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.573)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) And this isn't such a bad thing. The original thread is now so large as to be difficult to follow. (...) Let me share my point of view with you... speaking only for myself. I agree with you when you use the word 'whining'. I would go so far as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 3.568)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) I hope everybody remembers this the next time you need help bagging a set. I can't say I'm annoyed (like many of the others around here) at your' "good fortune" but being cocky about it is infuriating. (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.563)

  Re: Read Receipt requested from "Chris" messages

i'm Chris. i must apologize and yeah, i find it irritating to get back a bunch of acks or to get a 'send receipt' notice from a mailing list/newsgroup when reading. in defense, the yahoo groups(where i post alot) appear to strip out the requests so (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express
(score: 3.553)

More:  Next Page >>