 General / 18875
Re: Some old Expert Builders Ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 13:04:03 GMT

"Will Middelaer" <betamale@REMOVEyahoo.com> writes:

I came across some old Expert Builders ads and thought I would put
them up on brickshelf.com.

Take a look at the "Challange #8859" (Harvester) ad from 1981.  The ad
says that the vehicle has "three point tiller suspension".  However,
from what I can see, this vehicle does not have any suspension at all.

Is there something I am missing?

(I set followup to lugnet.technic.)

Fredrik