 General / 18859
Re: Some old Expert Builders Ads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 20:52:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:
In lugnet.general, Will Middelaer writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:

I came across some old Expert Builders ads and thought I would put them up
brickshelf.com.

Thanks, that would be great! The issue #, title and page.

Here goes:

The ad with the auto chassis entitled "We challenge you" is from the back
cover of Fantastic Four #227.

The ad with the auto chassis entitled "MOVE IT! STEER IT! SHIFT IT! BUILD IT!"
is from the back cover of The Incredible Hulk # 230.

The ad with the expert builder harvester is from the back cover of The Mighty
Thor # 314.

Enjoy!

Will