 General / 18874
18873  |  18875
Subject:
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:23:26 GMT

BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST.

What else can I say? Well, maybe this; there is still time for you to come and
play with us down here in Washington D.C. (well, Arlington, Va.) You too can
see some of the greatest AFOL creations on display, and meet some of the best
amature Lego modelers. Play some of the best Lego games there are to play. Ask
about building techniques that you have always wondered about. See sets that
probably could only be seen in a Lego museum, (if they had one).

BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST,
BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST, BRICKFEST.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST IN THE US CAPITOL; 2 DAYS LEFT TO HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****