  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 421 – 440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Some small announcements....and thanks

Hi all, BrickJournal is steadily growing making headway toward its goal of being printed. For those who want a printed issue, Issue 1 and 2 are available at lulu.com, but because it's print-on-demand, the prices are high. Since the first issue, I (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

help, express
(score: 1.359)

  Re: A Change

"Hendo (John P. Henderson)" <hendo@valyance.com> wrote in message news:HEL3JA.14I0@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I am a member and still have to verify my post. It is not dificult to do that, so i dont think it is a big problem. But It would be (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

outlook, express
(score: 1.358)

  Re: "Mighty Lizbet" Railway Cannon.

Argh..somebody help me please, I can't stop adding new bits to my railway cannon... This is the support Gun Carriage for the "Mighty Lizbet" Rail Cannon. Featuring two turreted twin-20mm multi-purpose cannon that are capable of engaging ground and (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.356)

  Mindstorm 2 "Mac"

Thank you to everyone who has replied to my request for help. This is obviously a group with the same outlook on life as my macintosh user group. Mac (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, outlook
(score: 1.356)

  Off-Topic - Virus Warning

G'Day First off, I aplogize for posting this to general, but (you knew there was a "BUT" didn't you, there's always a "BUT") I have received two of these this morning and it looks like my email address came from lugnet users. This is NOT to cast (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.354)

  Re: Come On!

(...) And just to really confuse everyone, you can set follow-ups to groups you're not posting to (though Lugnet may have some restrictions on combinations I think?). However this is usually considered bat "netiquette". And yes, Outlook Express (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.353)

  BrickOS on Mac OS X

I'm trying to compile BrickOS on Mac OS X. I'm actually surprised at how well it's been going considering it looks like no one has tried it yet. I've compiled gnu binutils-2.13.1 hosted on darwin6.4, targeted at h8300. That seemed to work fine out (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set, header
(score: 1.353)

  What's this? A motorized Harry Potter train?

I was looking through the newest catalog and noticed that there's a redesigned Harry Potter train that actually works on LEGO 9V tracks! I'm not a Harry Potter fan, but I do like LEGO trains, so back when the original set was released (4708) I (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

express, set
(score: 1.352)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) All you do is give, Dave! (...) Oops! Mea culpa, but a rather funny blooper there, nonetheless:-) I'll bet you are only too happy to invite me into your little den of iniquity, Dave! :-) (...) I agree, and I think that fantasy provides a (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.352)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) No need to apologize. I see your point about my post seeming the same... (...) Your view is that children shouldn't see the box a children's toy comes in. It does imply a change. In general, when I present my view to someone that they are (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.352)

  Re: Come On!

(...) Ignore this if it is at all confusing... but if you use the web interface that should be OK, you can post to several groups and set FUT to more than one but less than all of them. Not sure about Outlook Express or how it works so that could be (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.352)

  Re: [LUCNY]Re: Meeting Sunday March 30 Noon till 6 PM

We had a great meeting yesterday! I had tables set up like an actual layout and had all of my stuff there--some new buildings, but mostly stuff I put back together after Syracuse GATS. I just don't have enough ideas to create all new buildings every (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

help, express, set
(score: 1.351)

  Assorted sets for a 7190 millenium Falcon

Hello! We have the following built Lego sets, with instructions (no boxes), available to trade for #7190 Millenium Falcons in various stages of completion. Our sets are built 99.9% complete, in very good to excellent conditions. Some of the older (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 1.349)

  Lego Set Town 810

I wonder if anyone can help me? My husband has a lego set "Town 810" which he purchased in the mid 1960's. It is still in the original box and has the board plus all the pieces including cars, vans, signs, trees, garage etc. The set is in good (...) (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 1.348)

  Non-web-interface posts

Wow. Non-web-interface posts (e.g. from Microsoft's Outlook Express) may appear with various symbols added. These can cause confusion of the message by both human viewers and by alternate digital/mechanical readers (such as the web interface). Who (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

outlook, express
(score: 1.348)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that will help make this chart are: Program Name (below) URL Author Release Date Version Dates Major Milestones Current Version Current Version Release Date Here's the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.347)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Looks like they may be reading here or watching their feedback, it changed from (-3) to (private) while I was checking them out. The 3 negatives were from... iandunm(772) - item 220218770028 - $725 - Buy It Now - ended 01/04/08 avenger_isd(82) (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.346)

  My first postings to Brickshelf - TIE I, TIE F, and Jedi/Droideka ambush

I did send a message about this yesterday to cad.dat.models as a reply to an old thread by Jeremy Sproat, and I've now realised that in news readers like Outlook Express the message is attached to that original one and may not be visible in the list (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

outlook, express, followup
(score: 1.345)

  Re: ebay Australia going paypal only in June

(...) So, as a seller, we will pay eBay fees to eBay and then we will pay our Paypal fees to, err, eBay. Nice! While eBay claims it is for buyer safety, I have to wonder if the buyers are actually clamouring for it. Although I'm a minnow in the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.345)

  Re: LPub Issue

Thanks to all of Kevin's help I finally have my first fairly decent set of instructions for one of my MOC's. This was a lot of work but hopefully it means the next time I do this it won't take nearly as long. (URL) -Eric (16 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.345)

More:  Next Page >>