 Publishing / Brick Journal / 97
96  |  98
Subject:
Some small announcements....and thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.brickjournal
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 06:36:05 GMT

Hi all,

BrickJournal is steadily growing making headway toward its goal of being printed. For those who want a printed issue, Issue 1 and 2 are available at lulu.com, but because it’s print-on-demand, the prices are high.

Since the first issue, I have been thinking and watching how the magazine has been received by the community and public. Overall, the reception has been very positive, and it’s been surprising how things have grown.

So last month, I began the steps to get BrickJournal to a printed form. The magazine is now part of BrickJournal Media, LLC, incorporated in North Carolina. A bank account for the business has been established with some seed money from one of the AFOLs that has supported me from the beginning.

Other people have stepped in to help me with this. The staff of ME Models have provided me with proceeds from selling BrickJournal kits, which paid for the incorporation costs. And interest is growing in this mag...from not only the community, but others.

Many thanks to all the people who have contributed and helped me with the Journal. I can’t express enough how proud I am of the magazine and all of the people behind it.

And what’s really cool is that it’s only the beginning....

Joe Meno
ed/pub, BrickJournal