 Inventories / 600
599  |  601
Subject:
Sets that have 'Brick 2 x 2 with White Lego Logo Open-O Pattern' (3003px8) ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2008 02:42:38 GMT

Hello Lego friends!

I just picked up a small sack of 1970's legos today and found a very unusual
piece.  It has been inventoried at peeron but it does not have any sets
associated with it yet.  If you have a set with this piece I'd love to know what
it is so I can try determine what sets were in the bag.  It is:

Blue Brick 2 x 2 with White Lego Logo Open-O Pattern' NO Outline (3003px8)

Thanks so much for your help!