 Inventories / 601
600  |  602
Subject:
Very nice building. What part is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts, lugnet.town, lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:18:43 GMT

I like this building a lot.  (in addition the the other buildings in this BShelf
acct).

I am wondering what part is used on this.   It is on the 2nd floor, white, towards the bottom of the white window frame treatments.  (there are three of them)  It looks like a white 2x2 tile, facing outward, but with a slot in the middle of it and beveling on the edges.  Any ideas?  (I am not as knowledgeable with new parts as I used to be, sadly)

In looking at the other photos in the folder, it appears as if it is indeed an
element facing outward, attached to two white headlight bricks.

Any help would be appreciated.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3330945>

Best,
Jonathan