 Parts / 398
Re: Very nice building. What part is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:49:08 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.inv, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I like this building a lot.  (in addition the the other buildings in this BShelf
acct).

I am wondering what part is used on this.   It is on the 2nd floor, white,
towards the bottom of the white window frame treatments.  (there are three of
them)  It looks like a white 2x2 tile, facing outward, but with a slot in the
middle of it and beveling on the edges.  Any ideas?  (I am not as knowledgeable
with new parts as I used to be, sadly)

That looks a whole lot like 'part' 69 (as numbered on Peeron), the base of the
1x2 tile with tap/faucet.

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/69

Steve

A-ha!  I think you're right!  Thanks, Steve.

Jonathan