  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 401 – 420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Western is back at S@H.

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GquLon.CzF@lugnet.com... (...) "Western" (...) Oh my... I seems like my Outlook Express need to download a couple of posts more often, "old" ones are not downloaded =( I do not check (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.western)

outlook, express
(score: 3.913)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

I can only fully agree with your posting ... and have a question. (...) <mea culpa> This is exactly what I do. </mea culpa> My newsreader (Outlook Express for Mac) doesn't seem to offer a way to see the group charter. I know this is a weak excuse, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.899)

  Re: Part 30346 PLMKWYT

(...) Overall, looks about right. :) But shouldn't there be an emitter or a lens in the muzzle? You've got some line-wrapping problems in the posted file. At least, I assume it was posting the file that caused the trouble. Outlook Express may have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outlook, express
(score: 3.898)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Agreed. (...) After waiting a couple days to see if this post would get a reply, I'm writing to voice my agreement with Larry and my disagreement with how issues like this are handled on LUGNET. In essence, by Suz stating that she doesn't want (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general) !!

help, express, set
(score: 3.897)

  is lego at its best in years???

well lego is now at its best ever theve never made had such a selection for all themes and evan usefull stuff for other themes in different themes the havent been this good since 1995 sales wise and cool stuff in 95 for castler you could get black (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, express, set
(score: 3.896)

  NNTP problems?

I'm not getting any new messages with Outlook Express. I haven't changed any settings in over a year, and I just refreshed all my headers/bodies. Anyone know where the problem lies? -Rob (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 3.892)

  Re: slow server startup

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:GuqtMx.K0C@lugnet.com... (...) I just checked the logs. Outlook Express (yes, I know, M$, etc. etc....) does TPC FIN after any account syncronization. The firewall does a teardown of any connection (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.891)

  REVIEW: Railway Express 4561

I purchased my first LEGO train last night, the Railway Express 4561. It was definitely an impulse purchase; the trains that I really want (and will get) are the ones in the 2001 catalog, but when I saw the set on the shelves at Toys R Us (Times (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

help, express, set
(score: 3.889)

  Re: I'm Back!

====Eric (...) ====Well thank you that's nice of you to say. I made these lil' bots to help me clean up. I do however build the Mechs myself over a long period of time. I try to work on my project everyday, a little at a time. Staying up late and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express, set
(score: 3.888)

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

Brett, I post messages when I think that I have something important to let people know about. I also post said messages when the events that I am talking about happen, as in when I put stuff on sale, I post the massage. I had thought that was what (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express
(score: 3.881)

  Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

We have had a spate of multiple posts lately. Not everyone knows how to crosspost or what it is or why it's good. I could not find a FAQ entry on this, but I feel one is needed. Please feel free to reply with elaboration or correction: What is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq) !

help, set, followup
(score: 3.877)

  Unable to connect via NNTP

For the past 3 days or so I've been unable to get my newsreader (Outlook Express) to connect to the LUGNET News server. (I"m posting this via the we interface). Has anything changed? ANyone else having trouble? Kevin (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 3.875)

  Re: slow server startup

Dan Boger wrote in message ... (...) weeks (...) I'm now back to normal speed when accessing LUGNET NNTP via Outlook Express. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.871)

  Re: Liberalism: "Trojan-horse fascism without the jackboots"? [was What has to be the worst...]

After doing some 'brief' research... I just get more and more set that people are idiots (part 3). I'd include myself in this category 'cause I have done and said some very stupid things... but in here, in o-t.d we throw around ideas, we discuss, we (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express, set, header
(score: 3.870)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

(...) When I go to nntp:rec.toys.lego for instance, Internet Explorer 5.1 on the Macintosh and IE 6.0 on the PC both launch the associated news reader, which defaults to Outlook Express. Outlook Express 6 has the View -> All Headers setting, but I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express
(score: 3.869)

  Re: Lego assortiment in small stores

(...) . . .which goes to show that TLC is (willfully or not) ignorant. Reality check: last week I went to the two local K-marts to buy Lego. They had Mission Deep Sea and Bohrok. One a had a few boxes of 2001 stuff; the other (the smaller) had a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, express, set
(score: 3.857)

  Re: I am officially curious...

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Go5DH7.In2@lugnet.com... (...) interface? (...) a (...) I use Outlook Express to read LUGNET as I personally find the web interface painful to use. The verification process is realtively (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.853)

  Re: Richard's obligatory, monthly, stupid question!!!

(...) At the top of each news-message is a header, which consists of a set of header lines. One of these lines is called Message-ID and specifies a unique identifier string for each message. For example, your message (which I am replying to) (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

set, header
(score: 3.851)

  Re: Shop - how to run?

(...) Some suggestions, as they come out of my mind. Bricklink: if you want to setup a new Lego store, then BrickLink is probably the best choice. It's cheap enough, and gives you a lot of ready-to-use features that otherwise you should create from (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.it)

help, express, set
(score: 3.851)

  Re: Official posts at a glance

(...) ... (...) I've heard that Outlook Express is considered a scourge among newsreaders, but it did allow me to highlight messages from LEGO Direct. I added a news rule that reads like this: Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the From (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 3.839)

More:  Next Page >>