  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3901 – 3920 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My schedule for Tomorrow.

(...) BTW The later help is very appritiated as well. I just got a very soar and cold rear end setting up the tables on my own for the first hour or so the last time. With all this help I hope the tables will only take about an hour or slightly more (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.451)

  Re: Want to buy: 9v Train manual points

With much thanks to PW I'll shortly be in possession of this set. Thanks to all who offered to help out. Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 2.451)

  UCS 7191 Anyone have pictures of unopend bags (Partial Set Value)

I recently picked up an opened 7191 X-Wing UCS at Goodwill for $27 and after reviewing this site and speaking with Lego Consumer Affairs I have discovered I have everything except 2 bags of parts. Below are the number and sizes of the bags I have. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  UCS 7191 Anyone have pictures of unopend bags (Partial Set Value)

I recently picked up an opened 7191 X-Wing UCS at Goodwill for $27 and after reviewing this site and speaking with Lego Consumer Affairs I have discovered I have everything except 2 bags of parts. Below are the number and sizes of the bags I have. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Re: fire stations

(...) I will never be fire station complete because I flat out refuse to purchase any of the newer LEGO fire sets. Since I came out of my Dark Ages, I've bought multiple copies of every fire set, including the first Town Jr fire station, but I'm no (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Firmware download troubles

A likely explanation for your downloading problem is the following. Standard Lego software uses 2400 baud data rate and a protocol that sends "double" bytes. The "double" byte is that each data byte is followed by its complement. Alternative (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

set, header
(score: 2.450)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) I think Todd explained things pretty well here: (URL) if you want my *personal* reasons to know what "my point" was I will tell you. 1. Time = Money The time I have to dedicate to reading LUGNET is somewhat limited. I am not interested in what (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA

Now we all know about the recent restrictions possed on LEGO employees posting in an official capacity (which I agree with). Now this suggestion does not address all of the issues people against the idea might have but it does IMO address one of the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Re: The cold, hard reality of Lego Renaissance

Hi, Mike, Welcome to Lugnet. (...) Think of it as analogous to graduating from high school and going to college. In high school, you were one of the top students, a big fish in a small pond. In college, you become just one face in the crowd. It's (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) So, Can we all take a look at the study you have done on all lego employees? I have yet to see any examples of how they clutter, dilute or otherwise do anything negative in any way. Jake is a fan, if I am not mistaken he is a member of Lugnet. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Seeking help w/ part for trainshow ....

Hi all, My 1930s BR52 German steam engine is coming along nicely (some of you got a chance to see version 1.0 at Brikwars last weekend - it's been completely scrapped and redone on a larger scale). Anyway, here's the crux of the matter: I need 10, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Custom Created Set Reference

Hello Todd, I've noticed that an increasingly number of AFOL's begin to offer custom created "to be build" sets to our Lego community. More and more of these sets started to emerge lately, and since most of them are realy impressive, I propose to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Closing the Virtual Doors

To All, The heading says it all. After almost a year in business, and a pretty decent margin, my wife and I have decided to close my site, (URL) . I have already disabled the shopping cart for a few reasons. The decision was not an easy ne to make, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Space Models for South Coast Lego Fest (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

(...) One recent lot of second hand Lego I bought had two large inverse trans blue slopes, two white one trans yellow and one grey. It was advertised as space lego, but when I got there I realised he was selling loads of lots separately (train, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.450)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Does it matter if they make a profit? If someone is going to go to a store and pick up some discounted set as a favor for someone, what's so terrible about them making a couple bucks on the deal? I think that very few AFOL's actually take in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

help, set
(score: 2.449)

  Duplo Medical Center 9180

Hi all, Would you please help me to determine how much is worth for this set (MISB)?. I tried to look on ebay but could not find it recently. Where can I find this set? Thanks alot. This is the first time I post...so...please forgive me if I post in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.duplo)

help, set
(score: 2.449)

  Organizing rooms/rides for attendees of Todd & Suz's wedding

I've set up a dumb-as-dirt FTX page to help people connect up with rides, rooms, etc. If you would like to be on it (and are planning to attend the wedding, I suppose), either e-mail me, or reply to this thread, and I'll add your information to the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 2.449)

  Re: MISB Set Prices vs. Opened Set Prices

Here's one metric: the Lego factory stores sell MISB sets with damaged boxes for 50% less. Cary "Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCtHww.EBF@lugnet.com... I understand that a MISB set will command a higher price than a complete set that (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 2.449)

  Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 - Everything you need to know.

Copied to LUGNET and the NELUG Mailing List... If possible please respond to this message on LUGNET in the NELUG Newsgroup. (URL) If that is inconvenient feel free to E-mail me or the Mailing list. Times: Friday 3/30 2pm - 7:30pm = Setup Saturday (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.449)

  Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!

Thanks for all your help. This has at least made me feel better. I know the set was sealed when I sent it, so it's frusterating when the buyer tries to manipulate you. I've offered him several options and he just keeps choosing to complain about (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.449)

More:  Next Page >>