 Marketplace / Shopping / 7063
7062  |  7064
Subject:
UCS 7191 Anyone have pictures of unopend bags (Partial Set Value)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 02:59:00 GMT

I recently picked up an opened 7191 X-Wing UCS at Goodwill for $27 and after
reviewing this site and speaking with Lego Consumer Affairs I have
discovered I have everything except 2 bags of parts.  Below are the number
and sizes of the bags I have.  Does anyone have detailed pictures of the
unopened bags or can tell me what size bags I am missing?  I know pictures
are probably unlikely.  I am trying to decide if it is worth trying to
determine all the missing pieces, plus the cost to replace them.  I could
take pictures of what I have and post the link, if it would help.

Qty     Size (approx. inches)
1      8 x 8   (tiny holes covering entire bag)
5      7.5 x 7.5
4      6 x 6
2      5 x 5
4      4 x 4
1      3 x 4
1      3 x 3

Total is 18 should have 20.

Does anyone have any idea of the value of what I have?

Thanks,

Keith