Re: My schedule for Tomorrow.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 14:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Joe Comeau writes:
Eric, while I won't be at your house, I'll meet you at the Shriners at 2:00.
See you then.

Great!  All this *early* help is much appretiated by those that have offered
to do it.  I know it is a big sacrifice and really wasn't expecting so many
people to offer help.  We should have 4 or 5 people almost right at 2pm which
will be great.

BTW The later help is very appritiated as well.  I just got a very soar and
cold rear end setting up the tables on my own for the first hour or so the last
time.  With all this help I hope the tables will only take about an hour or
slightly more to set up.

If anyone has an extra socket set feel free to bring it.  I have one plus
plenty of wrenchs but 1 more socket set would probably help on some knuckles.

Eric Kingsley