Subject:
My schedule for Tomorrow.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:47:29 GMT

Well it looks like there will be 4 of us meeting at my house to the tables and
head up to the Shriners.  We plan on getting to the Shriners either at or just
before 2pm.  We will probably work on setup right until 7:30 although I think
with 4 people setting up the tables the table setup should go pretty quick.

So we should have lots of time for LEGO setup and talking about other stuff.

See you there,

Eric Kingsley