  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3801 – 3820 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) Well, difference of opinion on our parts, I think. By my moral theory, slavery is not necessarily morally wrong. Is that to say that I think slavery in the US wasn't wrong? No. In fact, I'm pretty sure it WAS wrong. Basically, my morality (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Re: what's left for LEGO to make?

(...) to increase the viability of MAKING a tauntaun. Lego might just pull out the dragon molds from a couple years ago, wipe the dust off, and alter them slightly. Voila! There's a tauntaun! There could be hope after all.... My prediction for a set (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Re: Essay on Emerson vs. Thoreau; civil disobedience

(...) Ah-- then we shall certainly have differences. My own moral theory arrives at the conclusion that there are no absolutes in morality. (...) And I'd argue that it CAN be. Not necessarily that it's EVER actually BEEN ok, but that the possibility (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Walmart Clearance Deals...

I saw something that really caught my eye today at Walmart. I seen a whole bunch of the Dino Adventure Line-up sets (especially the large Dino Research Lab) and also lots of copies of Bulls Attack (Knights Kingdom). I know Adventure sets aren't a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 2.463)

  Re: MOC commercial for a space travel agency

(...) thanks! snip (...) that's interesting... did anyone else have this problem??? I had the sound set about 60% of max... it shouldn't have been as low as you experienced. I only had to turn it up a little to get it loud enough to hear down the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.animation)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Re: Pneumatic tubing...

(...) I believe that TLC has used the same tubing in a few non-pneumatic sets. I have one older pneumatic set here so I took a piece of tubing off of it and compared to some pieces that came off of the 6180 Hydro Search Sub. They appear to be quite (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Wanting to Adopt an Obi-wan Kenobi hood (or same as)

I assume that this is where most Aussie look, so therefore I decided to post this here. Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause or if this sort of posting isn't allowed. Anyway I am trying to help a friend out so if anyone can help here please let (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  The Quality Downfall

(Please read my views even if it does initially look like I am retsating the obvious) The way I see it: Lego is producing too many different types of sets for their own good. They seem to have some cockamamy idea that this will help them though. Old (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.462)

  Re: 7317 review (was Re: New Stuff In Stock :)))))) wehheeeeeeee :)

(...) Mmmm...dark grey struts. I guess with space themes Lego have exhausted most colour combos and needed to have something 'new'. Most MOC builders should be happy with new coloured slopes, grey shades will add more realism variety to townscapes (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.462)

  Wanted

Hi, I was wondering if someone in the US could do me a favour. I'm after set 5956 Air Zeppelin and I found one at (URL) Now I live in Sydney Australia. If some one is kind enough to purchase this for me and I'll send them an international money (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.462)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Tom, I don't think this is a lousy idea--in fact I we have suggested it to Brad as one possibility. (Brad, by the way, does still work at LEGO Direct, Todd.) As David Eaton said in the next thread-branch over ((URL) we need to figure out what (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.462)

  NY Times article on strategy

The New York Times had an article on TLC today focusing on the Bionicle line and TLC's positioning of this product as a form of "interactive" type "action figure" geared toward the 10 year old market - the age at which kids traditionally abandon (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

help, set
(score: 2.462)

  Re: Black Seas Barracuda sets sail again!

BEHOLD!!! THE LEGENDARY Black Sea Baracuda is finally back to rule the sea. Thanks a lot Lego, After +- 10 years, I'm finally able to get this set. Just couldn't express how happy I'm. I'm about to get my 2nd pirate ship very soon and they are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.462)

  Added parts to my bricklink store (Brickpile)

I have added more parts from 6600 Highway Construction and 4561 Railway Express to my store. Quantities are low but I've expanded the selection. All prices have been set at or below the average price for new parts. Smoke and pet free home. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 2.462)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

(...) It was the *first* *train* summit. (...) I can't talk about future products, about demographics or web usage or sales figures, or about costs/numbers/successes for various marketing, sales or production activities, for example. There are other (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

help, set
(score: 2.462)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Kevin Loch wrote in message ... (...) I am a mom, sons 4 (almost 5) and 1. My son has had no interest in Jr. sets past the age of three. He likes my town sets, from the early 90's and 80's because of the detail, like garage doors. I talk to my (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 2.461)

  Re: Roll Call time again!

Name: Michael Golaszewski Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1981 Mental Age: 15-30 Location: Avondale Heights, Melbourne E-mail Address: michael@ozbricks.com LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Status: Not married Children: None Occupation: Cleaner at (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.461)

  Trying to locate some parts

Bet I can outdo Sproat on this:) I have ALL the Rockraider sets (except those japaneese ones) and I like it:) I'm trying to locate some parts for a inventory I'm building. The set number is 4940 The legs: in step 6 there's a 1X2 brick with a clip (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.461)

  Supertrain Success

The largest LEGO train layout in Canadian history (AFAIK) at Canada's largest model train exhibit was a huge success. Overall attendance broke the previous record by over 30% - 13322 attendees. The largest "kid's play area" at a train show (I stand (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

help, set
(score: 2.461)

  1246-1256 Shell sets on my Brickbay site, cheapest yet!

I wiped out a few Shell stations on my trip to LLC a few weeks ago to help pay for my gas costs for the trip. I've put the following sets on my Brickbay store: 1253s - reduced to $14.00 1254s - MASSIVELY reduced their price to $25.00 1255s - (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.461)

More:  Next Page >>