 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5445
5444  |  5446
Subject:
Walmart Clearance Deals...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 04:56:15 GMT

I saw something that really caught my eye today at Walmart.  I seen a whole
bunch of the Dino Adventure Line-up sets (especially the large Dino Research
Lab) and also lots of copies of Bulls Attack (Knights Kingdom).

I know Adventure sets aren't a big priority in the Technic and Train
interests of the club, but I just wanted to say that the Dino Research
Lab set is priced at a very reasonable $45.00 CDN (which is about half the
suggested retail price), and the Bull's Attack set was also reasonably
priced at $29.99...(which is $5 cheaper than Winners has it ... rarely ...
on for clearance).

Just thought I'd mention that.  I don't know how extensive this sale
at Walmart is, but the employee there, said they are going to be mentioned
in an upcoming advertizing.

Also note-worthy: they slashed the cost of the "small" Harry Potter sets
from $15 to $10.  This includes: House of Gryffindor, Hogwarts Classroom,
and Diagon Alley.  I hope they put the Hogwarts Castle on further price
cut and also the Hogwarts Express.  The castle is still on sale for $100
CDN (which is $20 less than retail).

Ben