 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5444
Re: YAHOOOOOO!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 03:00:16 GMT

Posted to RTL Toronto because it applied to Canadian Lego Prices/Local
Golden Horshoe Pricing.

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Van Winden writes:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=10030

Shipping Dec 6th!

Zounds!!!  over 3000 pieces (making it the largest and most pieces set in
Lego History) ... also the most expensive set (well highest MSRP) lego has
put out.

I was looking at TRU (my local one) and it had the RBR (rebel blockade runner)
for $249.00 CDN.  If the "regular" price is 299.99 US for the Star Destroyer,
I wonder if TRU will have it, and have it priced at FULL retail at $449.00
(CDN).  That would be the most expensive individual lego set available
at TRU!!!!

Again....Zounds!!!

Talk about your christmas present for all those die-hard Star Wars Fans,
or someone who is completely obsessed or in dire need of a supreme bulk
grey plate pack!!! ;)

Ben