 Local / Australia / 4326
4325  |  4327
Subject:
Wanting to Adopt an Obi-wan Kenobi hood (or same as)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:05:15 GMT

I assume that this is where most Aussie look, so therefore I decided to post
this here.  Sorry for any inconvenience it may cause or if this sort of
posting isn't allowed.  Anyway I am trying to help a friend out so if anyone
can help here please let me know asap.  I am a minifig freak (including the
accessories) so unfortunately I can't help him with this one.

Here is a segment of what he is after

..."BTW, do you know anyone wishing to sell a few (even one) brown hoods as
from the young Obi-wan Kenobi figure in the Gungan Sub set?  I am
desperately after some to complete my Castle project before I can show case
it online.  People are asking extortionate prices for the hood as well as
the whole figure."...

If anyone can help, please send your asking price via email...

Thanks, Mel