 CAD / Development / 5924
5923  |  5925
Subject:
Trying to locate some parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 22:02:24 GMT

Bet I can outdo Sproat on this:) I have ALL the Rockraider sets
(except those japaneese ones) and I like it:)
I'm trying to locate some parts for a inventory I'm building.
The set number is 4940
The legs:
in step 6 there's a 1X2 brick with a clip thingy
in step 7 there's a 2X2 slope with scratched construction stripes
The upperpart:
in step 10 there's a 2X2 slope with a scanner pattern
in step 12 there's a 1X2 tile with controls
in step 13 there are two half wheels
in step 17 there's a wing'ish thingy
in step 20 there's the 1x2 brick with click hinge
step 21 introduces the drill and the 2X2 RockRaider tile
And finally the cage in step 22

Can anyone help me with partnumbers and perhaps a mockup for some of
these?

Kind regards
John Jensen