  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3761 – 3780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help

Can anyone out there tell me if this piece is genuine lego? If so what set is it from? (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

  Re: About Colors article is up

Ya know, I was thinking about this article this weekend while I was building the Dino Research COmpound, and I couldn't help but wonder... WHO was the color blind, aesthetically impaired individual who came up with the color scheme for this set? It (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

  Re: About SET guide on Lugnet

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> escreveu na mensagem news:3A6D9950.441DBF...ron.com... Jennifer, (...) 600 (...) Ok, I'll review it tonight and see if I can take a picture of it with my digital camera by the weekend, when it comes back to me (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

  Shell sets on my Brickbay site, cheapest yet!

I wiped out a few Shell stations on my trip to LLC over the weekend, to help pay for my gas costs for the trip. I've put the following sets on my Brickbay store: 1253s - reduced to $14.00 1254s - MASSIVELY reduced their price to $25.00 1255s - (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  In progress ... Minifig Head Darth Maul Pattern

Just thought I'd let people know I'm working on this (as Franklin Cain and Paul Easter have known for a while, amongst others). Since undertaking this part I've realised how much work goes into authoring a patterned part - you can't just slap the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: Help

(...) the new King Leo's Castle set 6091 John (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: 12v Signals

If memory serves me correct, on the rear of the switch there should be two terminals. When loking at the back straight on; the left hand side one serves as the wire to the signal, and the right hand one is connection to a special track piece in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: Help

(...) <set:6097 Night Lord's Castle>. All of the studs on it will have "LEGO" in tiny letters - as far as I know, all Lego pieces that have studs, have "LEGO" on the studs. James (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  8002 Droid Amendment book, here's how to keep your head on :)

There was a discussion about a month ago on addendums to the 8002 Droid instruction book. I got a second copy of 8002 Droid today, and inside I found an amendment book. It is Part # 4131258. On the cover is labeled "Amendment sheets for improved (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  LCAD02?

Current De-facto LCAD(97?)standard (ie L-Draw/MLCAD)is lacking in some areas namely: No suppourt for curves or curved surfaces natively. No Text postioning. No Texture Mapping ( Although Leocad does suppourt it and imports LCAD .DAT) Rather than (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: HP Train and Tracks.

(...) Duh. If I would've looked at the rest of my instruction book, I could've saved myself from embarassment. Thanks everyone for being so patient with me. (...) I'm going to buy this set, and some tracks, so my Hogwarts Express has a place to run. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.467)

  Toyworld

I wandered into the new Toyworld at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown today. All the same specials were still available from last time I reported (the large Adventurer set, the Alpine Express, the Island Racer etc), but there were some new ones (but of no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: New Part In Progress: Brick 1x4 with Studs Hollow on side

(...) That was an error on my behalf... I forgot to mention that the set is still on its way to my house, so i am working from a picture in a magazine that shows the set at just the right angle that the part is visible. Sence i could only see 1 side (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  LCAD 02?- Comments wanted

Hello, A couple of days ago I posted some ideas for additonas to the LCAD standrd to lugent.cad under the subject LCAD02... I wondering if anyone here had comments on the proposals... I felt that it was better to devlop a standard by conensus rather (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Missing stickers

Not quite sure if this is the place for this posting, but here goes- i bought 2 ucs x-wings recently, one from TRU and one from e-toys (which has them for 50% off right now) and BOTH of them were missing the tech spec decal sheet! Does anyone know (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:14:28 GMT, "Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote: Greetings, and thanks for trying to calm the storm. Although I think it's more of a tempest in a teapot. Comment #1 - and I say this with a grin on my face and a (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  Re: Bris Bugs Newsletter

Yeah this can be done... maybe a 'Team Member' from each group/state can organise the info for each section and we have a 'main person' to put it all together... I am happy with this :) just a little something that everyone can contribute towards... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.467)

  ahoy there!

Ahoy sea-dogs! :) Let me introduce myself - I'm a corsair from Baltic sea of Poland. My fleet isn't very big (I rather should say that it's /very small/) - just one ship (Carribean Clipper, known in Poland as "Sea Hawk"), couple of boats and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  new alpha team series

hi folks. i'm a posting newbie, so sorry if this has already been discussed. i just reaceived set #6771, Ogel Command Striker, from the new Alpha Team series from LEGO S@H. I was all psyched to add it to my collection in the db, but it's not listed. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  Re: Super Chief set not ready for prime-time // Super Chief no train set?

(...) That's shocking! They're obviously meant as running models because grey motor side-bars are included in the set! Why would there be alternate parts and instructions for motorising and adding rail-powered lights to a display-only set? They may (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.466)

More:  Next Page >>