 Castle / 7522
Re: Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Can anyone out there tell me if this piece is genuine lego?  If so what set
is it from?

http://www.geocities.com/tmj2015/dkgreytricrnwin.jpg

Yes, it is.  It's from a few sets, I think, the most common of which is
Night Lord's Castle.

All of the studs on it will have "LEGO" in tiny letters - as far as I know,
all Lego pieces that have studs, have "LEGO" on the studs.

James