 Marketplace / Shopping / 6741
Re: Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:18:54 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Ed T. Toton III writes:
Yes, just checked, 4 in the Dacta set.  2 in the 6097.

Anyone know if this dacta set (9376) is still available? And
if so, where?

TCS (The Construction Site, Waltham, MA) used to have some. I'm not sure if
they're sold out, but they stopped listing them on their website (
http://www.constructiontoys.com/ ). You might want to try emailing them (the
email's found on the website(1)).

foreman@constrictiontoys.com, if I remember right.

However, I don't remember seeing it on the shelves the last few times I've been

there.