 Castle / 7524
Re: Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:25:10 GMT

Yes, just checked, 4 in the Dacta set.  2 in the 6097.

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:G7sGD1.Et0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Can anyone out there tell me if this piece is genuine lego?  If so what set
is it from?

http://www.geocities.com/tmj2015/dkgreytricrnwin.jpg

It does indeed look like the pieces found in:
6097 Night Lord's Castle
9376 Lego Dacta Castle Set

I'm not positive about its appearance in the dacta set, but I seem to
remember it being there. But it IS most definitely in 6097.

DaveE