 Local / Australia / 4145
Re: Bris Bugs Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:51:12 GMT

Yeah this can be done... maybe a 'Team Member' from each group/state can
organise the info for each section and we have a 'main person' to put it all
together... I am happy with this :)  just a little something that everyone
can contribute towards... can get a bit costly as far as printing it out
goes (even on a home puter - also depending on how many copies are needed)
Maybe a subscription sort of idea to help fund it would be good so that one
person doesn't have to face the bill of it all... anyone else wanna add
something on this? - Mel  P.S: Brissy Bugs (where is Bugs Bunny? <--- it's
almost Easter hehe :PPP) our news letter is almost complete now... please
forward anything you wish to my email... due to way it's set out so far...
I'll try and keep it to the orginal but it may be slightly altered too...

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Hey Brissy bugs! I am bored and it's hot so I decided to 'flake out' infront
of the puter.  I have made (almost finished and some room left) a News
letter :) anyone who wished to submit anything towards it may do so...
deadline is Saturday 20th January (intime for Sunday).  For anymore
information email me and we can sort/organise it there :)... till then... Mel

P.S anyone even with some ideas can also submit these (outsiders welcome)

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Great idea ! Make sure some set reviews by Kerry are included.
Maybe a national newsletter one day would be good ?

pete.w