 Local / Australia / 4141
Re: Bris Bugs Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Hey Brissy bugs! I am bored and it's hot so I decided to 'flake out' infront
of the puter.  I have made (almost finished and some room left) a News
letter :) anyone who wished to submit anything towards it may do so...
deadline is Saturday 20th January (intime for Sunday).  For anymore
information email me and we can sort/organise it there :)... till then... Mel

P.S anyone even with some ideas can also submit these (outsiders welcome)

Great idea ! Make sure some set reviews by Kerry are included.
Maybe a national newsletter one day would be good ?

pete.w