 Local / Australia / 4142
Re: Check those 50% off bins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:51:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jeremy Dullard writes:

Also have one last look in your local Safeway (Woolworths? Purity?) for
4816, 4817, 4818 and 4819 as they're clearing out at $2.25 and I picked up a
few stragglers just last week.

Holy Moley...$2.25...is that the end of the chromies ?
Lego and Woolies could have saved everyone a lot of legwork, by mapping out
AFOLs residences and the relevant local small W store. Chrome distribution
was sparse and hard to fathom in my region.
Hopefully the HTO business is not over.

pete.w