 Local / Australia / 4099
Re: Check those 50% off bins
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:11:32 GMT

Jeremy Dullard wrote in message ...

shopping with you for an extra 10% discount.  My bodgy calculation skills
put the final price at $76.50 - almost reasonable!

Are you joking??? Even $99 is a good price for a set this big! If you
honestly think that 8.5 cents per part is "almost reasonable" then I think
you're being unrealistic. The most efficient, rock-bottomest deal I've ever
done came out at around seven cents per part, and that was stock at 75% off!

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/