 General / 26954
Re: About SET guide on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:29:58 GMT

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:3A6D9950.441DBFCE@peeron.com...
Jennifer,

I ran into some problems consulting the Lugnet SET Guide. First, I can't
find SET #3032 that I bought a few days back. It is a blue bucket with • 600
general brick pieces and the name seems to be Special Sale.
I've added this set, but do you have some more information, perhaps a
picture, or date?
Ok, I'll review it tonight and see if I can take a picture of it with my
digital camera by the weekend, when it comes back to me (it had some battery
problem). I'll send it to you.

Another problem is with SET #6498 (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6498). It
reports "?" for the Elements. I can see in my own set that the numer of
Elements is 21. What am I missing?
Fixed, it's not easy keeping track of each set, the information doesn't
always come in very fast :)
Of course, I didn't know that was the problem. I'll do whatever I can to
help.

If you ever have any more updates, please post them to lugnet.admin.db
I will! Thanks for the quick answer.

Best regards,

--
Felipe G. Coury