 General / 26949
26948  |  26950
Subject:
About SET guide on Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:54:29 GMT

Hi,

I ran into some problems consulting the Lugnet SET Guide. First, I can't
find SET #3032 that I bought a few days back. It is a blue bucket with 600
general brick pieces and the name seems to be Special Sale.

Another problem is with SET #6498 (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6498). It
reports "?" for the Elements. I can see in my own set that the numer of
Elements is 21. What am I missing?

Best regards,

Felipe G. Coury
Gerente de Desenvolvimento