 Local / Australia / 9686
9685  |  9687
Subject:
Toyworld
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:12:38 GMT

I wandered into the new Toyworld at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown today. All the
same specials were still available from last time I reported (the large
Adventurer set, the Alpine Express, the Island Racer etc), but there were some
new ones (but of no interest to me)

* Jack Stone set ($30 reduced from $60) - I think it was 4609 Fire Attack Team
* $1 or $2 off some Bionicles, dunno which ones, they all look the same to me
* $13 Creator bucket (reduced from $20 allegedly but some of the tubs had old
labels saying $15) -- it had some grey bricks as well as a number of
"smiling/frowning" mouth bricks, if that helps to identify it

At that price, the Jack Stone set looked a reasonable buy as a Christmas gift
for a child of the "transitional age", as I think the fire engine would have a
lot of play appeal.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond