 CAD / Development / 5897
5896  |  5898
Subject:
LCAD 02?- Comments wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:20:41 GMT

Hello, A couple of days ago I posted some ideas for additonas to the LCAD
standrd to lugent.cad under the subject LCAD02... I wondering if anyone here
had comments on the proposals...

I felt that it was better to devlop a standard by conensus rather than have
yet another set of incompatible extensions...

So if you have comments on what should be in a future LCAD spec/standrad let
me know...

Already  suppourt for curves, texture mapping and animation has been suggested.

Any others... Or any prepared to help collate ideas into a readable doucment?

Alex