  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3741 – 3760 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Plans to include LCAD or TLG part numbers on inventroy entries?

I would find this useful in that I would be able to obtain a visual appearance for more obscurly named parts. In additon it would help to idenfity gaps in the LCAD part library. (LoM has at least 5 new mouldings in the set I bought..- Will start (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions

(...) Before you read this Anthony, please be sure my thoughts I express here will not affect what you have already planned. Outside influence destroys even some the best writers - think about how bad the recent SW movies have been or some of the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

express, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Who has the most Lego?

(...) Woops, I always get the two mixed up. (...) Yea, you're probably right. Even if I keep up my rate, it would be 7-8 years, and presumably I won't keep up the rate (in theory I've dropped my rate quite a bit). (...) Yea, I'm starting to run into (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Anybody know a small set with 6x1 red tiles? (was Re:...small set with 5-long straight liftarms?)

(...) Well, I picked up the Lava Roborider (those things are just as crappy as Throwbots (which at least come with ball/socket joints); I'm never buying one again) and it came with 2 black rounded 5 long beams instead of red. I tried them in my (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Unknown Technic Promo?

Dude! I was going to post the same question but can't find the directions now. I have that set and the instruction sheet. I live in the States though. I'm thinking it was a General Mills thing but I don't know, Mom got it for me back in the 80's. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.promo, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Lego cutting plates in Catalogue Dioramas (Was and part of it still is Re: More on the decline of LEGO quality... [long])

(...) See this page in the same catalogue. (URL) lift is made using a rack and cog that also came in the big Ice Planet ship and the Europort Container Base. In all there catalogues, the dioramas always only used sets that could be purchased (I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: Set list woes...

(...) I have received two inquiries. The first was of the "can you help me find this?" and the second added to that "can I buy one of yours?" (I am paraphrasing.) I commiserated with the first (pneumatic tubing) pointed out that Shop At Home existed (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: New freighter sneak peek

(...) Oooooh. Cool. Yet another awesome MOC from Mr.Sandlin. Your pictures are few in number, and because of that I am forced to ask this question: What part/s did you use to make the cockpit? The picture doesn't help much, but it appears to be a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: Allow me to introduce myself

Joe, thanks for posting this and encouraging me to "decloak"! While I've posted a few messages to SW, robotics, and some of the CAD groups I've not yet introduced myself. Well, here goes ... I originally got into LEGO in the mid-1970's when I was (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: a question for everyone

(...) Minifigs are my little girl's special job - that's how she "helps" me put a set together. (She's 3.) I pick out all the pieces for her, plus accessories, and she's learning to follow the instructions to match up the tops and bottoms correctly. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Lego Model of PSInet stadium - Is this guy another master builder?

I'm not affiliated with this gentleman nor his auction, but I am impressed. Check out the link: (URL) can't help but think there has to be an impressive set of pieces you could get (special colors maybe?) Matt (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) sure, though; I only had a brief time to examine it. I haven't yet seen the Challenge set anywhere but in your review. I'm not sure I even like the tin containers. I almost certainly won't use them for storage, and they just seem like an (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

set, followup
(score: 2.469)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) I'm not sure, though; I only had a brief time to examine it. I haven't yet seen the Challenge set anywhere but in your review. I'm not sure I even like the tin containers. I almost certainly won't use them for storage, and they just seem like (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

set, followup
(score: 2.469)

  Re: Latest update from LEGO Direct

(...) It's not just Tassie though, it's anywhere in Australia that's considered to be "regional", and from what I've heard over the last year or so we often get Lego before SA and WA. Actually, about a year ago there didn't seem to be any Lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: This makes me SICK!

(...) This is really worrisome to me that people are feeling less and less like mentioning good opportunities. I know I had a similar feeling when my posting about having been called by the Georgia outlet caused such a ruckus (and for those who (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  Re: Who is behind this?

(...) I don't know who it is, but I can see it ending in a brief crunchy squeak. To quote from the site "The Lego Group does not sponsor or endorse this site in any way. This site is privately owned and operated within Australia." Despite this they (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.469)

  notes on Mr.Pruden's things that go WHOOOOOSH!!!!!

Hi! I didn't want to go through the hassel of making seperate posts to each of your new ships. Anybody else who is as lasy as I am, feel free to comment on Trevor Pruden's new ships via this post:-} Anyhow, despite the negative comments of my post (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

  LEGO website bug report: Invalid forward apostrophe character

Dear LEGO Direct: Please view the following webpage on a Linux system and on a Mac running a non-Microsoft browser: (URL) that page, you will see is a passage of text which goes like this: We need LEGO parent’s help. Note that the text is displayed (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

  Re: Help

I do believe 4 of them come in the Dacta Castle set 9376. "jon furman" <rambocalrissian@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7sFC9.C0C@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Well-- I guess my issues here are that in order to stay focused on a topic, one must often branch out to its extremities, implications, and more importantly, it's roots, no matter how vast. And further, it is often helpful to examine areas (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.468)

More:  Next Page >>