 Administrative / Database / 1002
1001  |  1003
Subject:
Plans to include LCAD or TLG part numbers on inventroy entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:40:20 GMT

I would find this useful in that I would be able to obtain a visual
appearance for more obscurly named parts.

In additon it would help to idenfity gaps in the LCAD part library.
(LoM has at least 5 new mouldings in the set I bought..- Will start
modelling these if no one else is..)

Additonally are there plans to link up the Inventories with Brickshelf's
instruction and Partsref's part images?

Alex