 Administrative / Database / 1010
Re: Plans to include LCAD or TLG part numbers on inventroy entries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Farlie A wrote:

I meant being able to get visual apperance of peices in the Lugnet
Inventories which do not currently include Ldraw/TLG Part Numbers on
inventory entries AFAIK. But I will check again.. Thanks!!

The problem there is that the inventories at <http://www.lugnet.com/inv/>
are pretty much static/dead data at this point.  It's an area that's
unlikely to get updated.

I believe some of the inventories have been converted (with permission
obtained from the list compiler) and republished.  If you want to do this,
track down the person who is credited with the information, and ask them if
you can use their data.

Steve