 Administrative / General / 8722
Re: Set list woes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:23:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Christopher Tracey writes:
I have noticed I seem to be getting more and more requests (and
even sometimes demands!) from people reading my set lists on my
member page to sell them sets that are clearly listed as ones I
own and not ones I am willing to trade.

Are other people experiancing this annoyance?  Is there anything
that can be done about it?  Should I even care?

Thanks,
-Chris

I have received two inquiries. The first was of the "can you help me find
this?" and the second added to that "can I buy one of yours?" (I am
paraphrasing.) I commiserated with the first (pneumatic tubing) pointed out
that Shop At Home existed and stated that no one had expressed a willingness to
sell. I pointed the second (Technic engine cylinders and pistons set) to the
Silver Champion and Power Puller and told him his offer to buy was in violation
of his knowledge that I owned the set and also pointed out that no one was
willing to sell. This hardly qualifies as an onslaught but on the third I was
thinking about moving the list to the private column. That way I can still
count the pieces.