  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3701 – 3720 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help ! - 7130, 7150

Hi everyone, I've recently begun collecting lego again - particularly Star Wars. Unfortunately I started too late, and I haven't been able to lay my hands on 7130 or 7150. I'd appreciate it if anyone could advise me if they have seen an unsold set (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help!

Jeff - Thank you so much for the info. I checked out all three suggestions and narrowed it down to either 6086 or 6082 I know that the baseplate is the exact same as in 6082 but can't see the ramp in the 6086 picture but you say it's the same base (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  NXT programming tools on Windows 2000 - connection problems

I wonder if anyone can help me to solve persistent connection problems between the NXT and Windows 2000. I have had these problems for a considerable length of time. I have several NXT utilities, including NXT-G, BricxCC and NextScreen. With the (...) (16 years ago, 9-Sep-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  STILL WANTED: Lego 6553 Crisis News Crew

Hi Everyone! I'm still looking for this set in ANY form. Meaning sealed, with or without box, with instructions, with stickers, and complete. So in other words, the set has to be complete with instructions and stickers for minimum requirements. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help id pieces and possible sets

Brian H. Nielsen <70401.2635@compuserve.com> wrote in message ... (...) with (...) are (...) see (...) Sorry, but the pieces that you show/list are mostly generic pieces. There are some hints anyway. The "lightening bolt" patterned panel pieces and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help -- wardrobe truck

This is Alex using Dean's account (don't ask). Okay, folks, it's time for me to publicly admit that I just can't do the truck. I have tried several times and nothing comes together. I only wanted a wardrobe/make up truck (just the trailer part, not (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Beginner's Help

Has anyone had this problem: I am running win 98 on P200 MMX, and com1 is used by a serial mouse. I just bought the board, serial expansion board, and cables from Gleason Research. Comm2 is usually used by my internal modem, but I removed it and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: MXL Advanced Fighter

Very nice ship! The M-Wing is one of my favorite for a long time. (...) And where did you get the orange 'Wing 8 x 8 with 4 x 4 Cutout' [1]? Joerg P.S. Two of the new Set 8584 [2] will help us to rebuild this. 1. (URL) 2. (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Chris' figs

(...) I forget which set now, and im too lazy to look it up, but if you want a black sword, traveling back in time 15 years would help... --Anthony (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: French Toy Fair 2007 : Site Mirror

(...) To help take some of the load off of Didier's server and speed downloading for USA residents, I have also set up a mirror of the pages at (2 URLs) thanks for setting up a mirror for the pictures! Enjoy! Jordan (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.year.2007)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Frank's first LEGO train set has been a 111

(...) Hi Ben, I would be more than happy to do so. Lego Trains are not my main area of expertise, so I sometimes will need a little help from my Train friends here. Especially "Train Language" :-) Gary Istok (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Lego won't help - any idea?

Vince, the pole reverser (5120) is still available at Lego S@H Germany for ?8.49. If you want to, I can forward this part to you. You can order and pay for this item by yourself and let the S@H guys ship this item to my German address. From here I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: OT: help in vacation planning

In regards to meeting up with AFOLS in Vancouver,the VLC's website is (URL) Email one of us once you get further details on the dates and we'll see what we have planned for the summer. However we don't have anything planned yet pretaining to public (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: MLCAD introductory info

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GELGz1.5nL@lugnet.com... (...) That dot is a custom rotation point, not the centre of the part. You can reset this from the Settings menu. (...) Never used it! (...) laid out? Sort of - you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: MLCAD introductory info

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GELGz1.5nL@lugnet.com... (...) That dot is a custom rotation point, not the centre of the part. You can reset this from the Settings menu. (...) Never used it! (...) laid out? Sort of - you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  FTX - how to? (was: Re: Maiden's cart - Castle set 6023)

As a reply to this post, I got the following email: --- Hi Shiri ! I'd need a little help from you ... (...) I mean - where to ... ? .. To be honest I am totaly new at html - I can make webpage using editor (and this is only text which makes it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Wanted: #556 grey two pc. ladder

Hi All! Does anyone have a grey 2 pc. ladder they can sell to me to complete my set #556?? Thanks for any help! Don (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help with a classic train for Christmas tree

I am a big LEGO fan, but I've never been interested in the trains (mainly because of the hefty price tag). Recently though, I've thought about putting a LEGO train around the base of my Christmas tree. I wanted something classic-looking, not very (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!

(...) I would also guess between 100,00 and 150,000 pieces based on the volume of your collection compared to mine. I have a fairly accurate count using the Lugnet DB. Do you know how many sets you have? You might be able to use that to guess along (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Whatever happened...

What happened to the old days? I don't remember Lego being this un-"fun": -People never used to complain MORE of a cool set was coming along. Sets weren't "collectable" and no one worried about "exclusivity". -Scalping wasn't an accepted way of (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !!

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>